اهل البيت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اهل البيت

اسلامي احاديث خطب ادعية

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

التقية DISSIMULATION .taqiyya

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin
Admin

المساهمات : 672
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/04/2016

التقية DISSIMULATION .taqiyya Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: التقية DISSIMULATION .taqiyya   التقية DISSIMULATION .taqiyya Emptyالأربعاء يونيو 29, 2016 1:54 am

Sitemap About Us Contact Us Home
>Dar Al-Hadith>Reading Room>Books
1871The Scale of Wisdom A Compendium of shia Hadith
۱۸۷۱ - النَّهيُ عَن تَجاوُزِ مَواضعِ التَّقِيَّةِ
۱۸۷۱. PROHIBITION OF SURPASSING THE SITUATIONS [CALLING] FOR DISSIMULATION
۶۶۹۳.الإمامُ عليٌّ عليه السلام : سَتُدعَونَ إلى‏ سَبِّي فسُبُّوني ، وتُدعَون إلَى البَراءَةِ مِنّي فمُدُّوا الرِّقابَ ؛ فإنّي علَى الفِطرَةِ .۱
۶۶۹۳.Imam Ali (AS) said, 'You will be called to insult me so do so. You will be called to disassociate yourselves from me, so extend your necks [for sacrifice], for I am according to my natural disposition [of Islam and monotheism].' ۲

۶۶۹۴.إسحاق بن عمّار الصيرفي: دَخَلتُ عَلى‏ أبي عَبدِ اللَّهِ عليه السلام وكُنتُ تَرَكتُ التّسليمَ عَلى‏ أصحابِنا في مَسجِدِ الكوفَةِ؛ وذلِكَ لِتَقِيَّةٍ عَلَينا فيها شَديدَةٍ، فَقالَ لي أبو عَبدِاللَّهِ عليه السلام: يا إسحاقَ، مَتى‏ أحدَثتَ هذَا الجَفاءَ لِإِخوانِكَ تَمُرُّ بِهِم فَلا تُسَلِّمُ عَلَيهِم؟! فَقُلتُ لَهُ: ذلِكَ لِتَقِيَّةٍ كُنتُ فيها. فَقالَ : لَيسَ عَلَيكَ فِي التَّقِيَّةِ تَركُ السَّلامِ، وإنَّما عَلَيكَ فِي التَّقِيَّةِ الإِذاعَةُ .۳
۶۶۹۴. Ishaq ibn Ammar al-Sairafi said, "I visited Abu Abdullah [al-Sadiq] (AS) whilst I had not greeted our companions in the mosque of Kufa out of extreme dissimilation (taqiyah) we were observing, so Abu Abdullah said to me: "O Ishaq, when did you become harsh to your brothers, you go past them and you do not greet them?!" So, I said: "It was because of dissimilation I was observing." He (AS) said: "In dissimilation you do not refrain from greeting, but in dissimilation it is that you do not reveal yourself." ۴

۶۶۹۵.الإمامُ الصّادقُ عليه السلام : لِلتَّقيَّةِ مَواضِعُ ، مَن أزالَها عَن مَواضِعِها لَم تَستَقِمْ لَهُ، وتَفسيرُ ما يُتَّقى‏ مِثلُ (أنْ يَكونَ) قَومُ سَوءٍ ظاهِرُ حُكمِهِم وفِعلِهِم على‏ غَيرِ حُكمِ الحَقِّ وفِعلِهِ ، فكُلُّ شي‏ءٍ يَعمَلُ المؤمنُ بَينَهُم لِمَكانِ التّقيَّةِ مِمّا لا يُؤدّي إلَى الفَسادِ في الدِّينِ فإنّهُ جائزٌ .۵
۶۶۹۵.Imam al-Sadiq (AS) said, 'Dissimulation has situations [necessitating it]. Whoever lifts them from their rightful places, they will not uphold him. The explanation of what should be dissimulated is like when there is an evil people whose outer rulings and actions oppose rightful rulings and actions, so everything that a believer does among them in a situation [necessitating] dissimulation is permissible, as long as it does not lead to the corruption of his faith.' ۶

۶۶۹۶.الإمامُ الصّادقُ عليه السلام : إنّما جُعِلَتِ التَّقيَّةُ لِيُحقَنَ بِها الدَّمُ ، فإذا بَلَغَتِ التَّقيَّةُ الدّمَ فلا تَقيَّةَ . وايمُ اللَّهِ ، لَو دُعِيتُم لِتَنصُرونا لَقُلتُم: لا نَفعَلُ ، إنّما نَتَّقي ، ولَكانَتِ التَّقيَّةُ أحَبَّ إلَيكُم مِن آبائكُم واُمَّهاتِكُم ، ولَو قَد قامَ القائمُ ما احتاجَ إلى‏ مُساءلَتِكُم عَن ذلكَ ، ولَأقامَ في كَثيرٍ مِنكُم مِن أهلِ النِّفاقِ حَدَّ اللَّهِ .۷
۶۶۹۶.Imam al-Sadiq (AS) said, 'Dissimulation was established to withhold blood from being shed, so if dissimulation extends to bloodshed then there is no dissimulation. By Allah, if you are called to aid us you would say: 'We will not, rather we will dissimulate', then dissimulation would be more beloved to you than your fathers and mothers, and if the Awaited Saviour was to appear he would not need to ask you for it, and he would uphold the penalty of Allah among those of you who are hypocrites.' ۸

(اُنظر) الإمامة : باب ۱۰۵ - ۱۰۶ .
(See also: DIVINE LEADERSHIP (IMAMA): section ۱۰۵-۱۰۶)
1.أمالي الطوسي : ۲۱۰ / ۳۶۲ .
2.Amali al-Tusi, p. ۲۱۰, no. ۳۶۲
3.بحار الأنوار : ۷۶ / ۵ / ۱۸ .
4.Bihar al-Anwar, v. ۷۶, p. ۵, no. ۱۸
5.الكافي : ۲ / ۱۶۸ / ۱ .
6.al-Kafi, v. ۲, p. ۱۶۸, no. ۱
7.وسائل الشيعة : ۱۱ / ۴۸۳ / ۲ .
8.Wasa'il al-Shia, v. ۱۱, p. ۴۸۳, no. ۲
The Scale of Wisdom A Compendium of shia Hadith1870
۴۱۲ - التَّقيّة
۴۱۲. DISSIMULATION (taqiyya)
۱۸۷۰ - تَشرِيعُ التَّقِيَّةِ وَمُورِدُها
۱۸۷۰. LEGISLATION OF DISSIMULATION AND INSTANCES IT SHOULD BE OBSERVED
(لَا يَتَّخِذِ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ الْكَافِرِينَ‏أَوْلِيَاءَمِنْ دُونِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَمَنْ يَفْعَلْ ذلِكَ فَلَيْسَ مِنَ اللَّهِ فِي شَيْ‏ءٍ إِلَّا أَنْ تَتَّقُوا مِنْهُمْ تُقَاةً وَيُحَذِّرُكُمُ اللَّهُ نَفْسَهُ وَإِلَى اللَّهِ الْمَصِيرُ) .۱
"The faithful should not take the faithless for allies instead of the faithful, and whoever does that Allah will have nothing to do with him, except when you are wary of them out of caution. Allah warns you to beware of [disobeying] Him, and toward Allah is the return." ۲

(مَنْ كَفَرَ بِاللَّهِ مِنْ بَعْدِ إِيمَانِهِ إِلَّا مَنْ أُكْرِهَ وَقَلْبُهُ مُطْمَئِنٌّ بِالْإِيمَانِ وَلكِنْ مَنْ شَرَحَ بِالْكُفْرِ صَدْراً فَعَلَيْهِمْ غَضَبٌ مِنَ اللَّهِ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ) .۳
"Whoever renounces faith in Allah after [affirming] his faith - barring someone who is compelled while his heart is at rest in faith - but those who open up their breasts to unfaith, upon such shall be Allah's wrath, and there is a great punishment for them." ۴

۶۶۸۸.الإمامُ الباقرُ عليه السلام : التَّقيَّةُ في كُلِّ ضَرورَةٍ، وصاحِبُها أعلَمُ بِها حِينَ تَنزِلُ بهِ .۵
۶۶۸۸.Imam al-Baqir (AS) said, 'Dissimulation is in anything that is necessary, and the person [faced with] that situation is more knowledgeable of it when it falls upon him.' ۶

۶۶۸۹.الإمامُ الصّادقُ عليه السلام : التَّقيَّة تُرسُ اللَّهِ بَينَهُ وبَينَ خَلقِهِ .۷
۶۶۸۹.Imam al-Sadiq (AS) said, 'Dissimulation is Allah's shield between Himself and His creation.' ۸

۶۶۹۰.الإمامُ الصّادقُ عليه السلام : اتَّقُوا على‏ دِينِكُم فاحجِبُوهُ بِالتَّقيَّةِ ؛ فإنّهُ لا إيمانَ لِمَن لا تَقيَّةَ لَهُ ، إنّما أنتُم في النّاسِ كالنَّحلِ في الطَّيرِ ؛ لَو أنَّ الطَّيرَ تَعلَمُ ما في أجوافِ النَّحلِ ما بَقِيَ مِنها شي‏ءٌ إلّا أكَلَتهُ .۹
۶۶۹۰.Imam al-Sadiq (AS) said, 'Be wary for your religion, and protect it through dissimulation, for there is no faith for he who does not have [a place for] dissimulation. You are among people as bees among birds; if the birds knew what the bees harbour within them, they would not leave any of them without eating them.' ۱۰

۶۶۹۱.الإمامُ الصّادقُ عليه السلام : واللَّهِ، ما عُبِدَ اللَّهُ بشي‏ءٍ أحَبَّ إلَيهِ مِن الخَب‏ءِ ، قلتُ : وما الخَب‏ءُ ؟ قال : التَّقيَّةُ .۱۱
۶۶۹۱.Imam al-Sadiq (AS) said, 'By Allah, Allah cannot be worshipped with anything more beloved to Him than concealment.' I asked, 'What is concealment?' He said, 'Dissimulation.' ۱۲

۶۶۹۲.الإمامُ الصّادقُ عليه السلام : المُؤمنُ مُجاهِدٌ ؛ لأنّهُ يُجاهِدُ أعداءَ اللَّهِ عَزَّوجلَّ في دَولَةِ الباطِلِ بِالتَّقيَّةِ ، وفي دَولَةِ الحَقِّ بِالسَّيفِ .۱۳
۶۶۹۲.Imam al-Sadiq (AS) said, 'A believer is a struggler because he struggles with the enemies of Allah in a false government through dissimulation, and in a true government with the sword.' ۱۴

1.آل عمران : ۲۸ .
2.Quran ۳:۲۸
3.النحل : ۱۰۶ .
4.Quran ۱۶:۱۰۶
5.الكافي : ۲ / ۲۱۹ / ۱۳ .
6.al-Kafi, v. ۲, p. ۲۱۹, no. ۱۲
7.الكافي : ۲ / ۲۲۰ / ۱۹ .
8.Ibid. v. ۲, p. ۲۲۰, no. ۱۹
9.الكافي : ۲ / ۲۱۸ / ۵ .
10.Ibid. v. ۲, p. ۲۱۸, no. ۵
11.الكافي : ۲ / ۲۱۹ / ۱۱ .
12.Ibid. v. ۲, p. ۲۱۹, no. ۱۱