اهل البيت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اهل البيت

اسلامي احاديث خطب ادعية

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

الوالِد والوَلد PARENT AND CHILD

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin
Admin

المساهمات : 672
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/04/2016

الوالِد والوَلد PARENT AND CHILD Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: الوالِد والوَلد PARENT AND CHILD   الوالِد والوَلد PARENT AND CHILD Emptyالأربعاء يونيو 29, 2016 1:38 am

Sitemap About Us Contact Us Home
>Dar Al-Hadith>Reading Room>Books
1877The Scale of Wisdom A Compendium of shia Hadith
۴۱۴ - الوالِد والوَلد
۴۱۴. PARENT AND CHILD
۱۸۷۷ - فَضلُ الوَلدِ
۱۸۷۷. THE VIRTUE OF HAVING CHILDREN
۶۷۲۱.رسولُ اللَّهِ صلى اللَّه عليه وآله : إنّ لِكُلِّ شَجَرَةٍ ثَمَرَةً ، وثَمَرَةُ القَلبِ الوَلَدُ .۱
۶۷۲۱.The Prophet (SAWA) said, 'For every tree there is a fruit and the fruit of the heart is the child.' ۲

۶۷۲۲.الإمامُ زينُ العابدينَ عليه السلام : مِن سَعادَةِ الرّجُلِ أن يَكونَ لَهُ وُلْدٌ يَستَعينُ بِهِم .۳
۶۷۲۲. Imam Zayn al-Abidin (AS) said, 'It is part of the prosperity of a man that he has offspring who can be an aid to him.' ۴

۶۷۲۳.الإمامُ الباقرُ عليه السلام : مِن سَعادَةِ الرّجُلِ أن يَكونَ لَهُ الوَلَدُ يَعرِفُ فيهِ شِبهَهُ : خَلقَهُ ، وخُلقَهُ ، وشَمائلَهُ .۵
۶۷۲۳.Imam al-Baqir (AS) said, 'It is part of the prosperity of a man that he has a child wherein he can see his own likeness: in his looks, his character, and his virtues.' ۶

1.كنز العمّال : ۴۵۴۱۵ .
2.Kanz al-Ummal, no. ۴۵۴۱۵
3.الكافي : ۶ / ۲ / ۲ .
4.al-Kafi, v. ۶, p. ۲, no. ۲
5.الكافي : ۶ / ۴ / ۲ .
6.Ibid. v. ۶, p. ۴, no. ۲
The shia
--------------------------------------------------------------
1879The Scale of Wisdom A Compendium of shia Hadith
۱۸۷۹ - حُبُّ الوَلَدِ
۱۸۷۹. LOVING CHILDREN
۶۷۲۷.رسولُ اللَّهِ صلى اللَّه عليه وآله : أحِبُّوا الصِّبيانَ وارحَموهُم .۱
۶۷۲۷.The Prophet (SAWA) said, 'Love children and have mercy on them.' ۲

۶۷۲۸.رسولُ اللَّهِ صلى اللَّه عليه وآله - في رجُلٍ قالَ : ما قَبَّلتُ صَبِيّاً قَطُّ ، فلَمّا ولَّى‏ قالَ - : هذا رجُلٌ عِندي أ نّهُ مِن أهلِ النّارِ .۳
۶۷۲۸. The Prophet (SAWA) with regard to a man who stated [proudly], 'I have never kissed a child', said after he had left, 'To me this man is one of the people of Hell.' ۴

۶۷۲۹.الإمامُ الصّادقُ عليه السلام : إنّ اللَّهَ عَزَّوجلَّ لَيَرحَمُ العَبدَ لِشِدَّةِ حُبِّهِ لِوَلَدِهِ .۵
۶۷۲۹.Imam al-Sadiq (AS) said, 'Allah has mercy on a servant because of his strong love for his child.' ۶

1.الكافي : ۶ / ۴۹ / ۳ .
2.al-Kafi, v. ۶, p. ۴۹, no. ۳
3.الكافي : ۶ / ۵۰ / ۷ .
4.Ibid. v. ۶, p. ۵۰, no. ۷
5.الكافي : ۶ / ۵۰ / ۵ .
6.Ibid. v. ۶, p. ۵۰, no. ۵
The Scale of Wisdom A Compendium of shia Hadith1878
۱۸۷۸ - فِتنَةُ الوَلَدِ
۱۸۷۸. THE TRIAL OF HAVING A CHILD
(وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّمَا أَمْوَالُكُمْ وَأَوْلَادُكُمْ فِتْنَةٌ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ عِنْدَهُ أَجْرٌ عَظِيمٌ) .۱
"Know that your possessions and children are only a test, and that Allah, with Him is a great reward." ۲

۶۷۲۴.رسولُ اللَّهِ صلى اللَّه عليه وآله: أولادُنا أكبادُنا، صُغَراؤهُم اُمَراؤنا ، وكُبَراؤهُم أعداؤنا ، فإن عاشُوا فتَنُونا ، وإن ماتُوا أحزَنُونا .۳
۶۷۲۴.The Prophet (SAWA) said, 'Our children are our hearts, the younger ones from among them are our kings and the older ones our enemies. When they are alive they are a trouble for us and when they die they make us grieve.' ۴

۶۷۲۵.رسولُ اللَّهِ صلى اللَّه عليه وآله : الوَلَدُ مَجبَنَةٌ مَبخَلَةٌ مَحزَنَةٌ .۵
۶۷۲۵.The Prophet (SAWA) said, 'A child is [a source of] cowardice, weakness and sorrow [for the parent].' ۶

۶۷۲۶.الإمامُ عليٌّ عليه السلام : لا تَجعَلَنَّ أكثَرَ شُغُلِكَ بأهلِكَ ووَلَدِكَ ؛ فإن يَكُن أهلُكَ ووَلَدُكَ أولياءَ اللَّهِ ، فإنَّ اللَّهَ لا يُضِيعُ أولياءهُ ، وإن يَكُونوا أعداءَ اللَّهِ فما هَمُّكَ وشُغُلُكَ بأعداءِ اللَّهِ ؟!۷
۶۷۲۶.Imam Ali (AS) said, 'Do not let most of your preoccupation be with your family and children, for if your family and children are lovers of Allah, Allah does not forget His lovers, and if they are the enemies of Allah, then what is your concern and preoccupation with the enemies of Allah?!' ۸

1.الأنفال : ۲۸ .
2.Quran ۸:۲۸
3.جامع الأخبار : ۲۸۳ / ۷۵۵ .
4.Jami al-Akhbar, p. ۲۸۴, no. ۷۵۸
5.بحار الأنوار:۱۰۴ / ۹۷ / ۶۰ .
6.Bihar al-Anwar, v. ۱۰۴, no. ۹۷, no. ۶۰
7.نهج البلاغة : الحكمة ۳۵۲ .
8.Nahj al-Balagha, Saying ۳۵۲
Number of Visits : 280514
Page
From 1915 Print Send to
The Scale of Wisdom A Compendium of shia Hadith
-------------------------------------
1881The Scale of Wisdom A Compendium of shia Hadith
۱۸۸۱ - الوَلَدُ الصّالِحُ‏
۱۸۸۱. THE RIGHTEOUS CHILD
(وَالَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَاماً) .۱
"And those who say, 'Our Lord! Grant us comfort in our spouses and descendants, and make us Imams of the Godwary.'" ۲

(اُنظر) مريم : ۴۹ ، ۵۰ والأنبياء : ۹۰ .
(See also: Qur'an ۱۹:۴۹, ۱۹:۵۰, ۲۱:۹۰)
۶۷۳۲.رسولُ اللَّهِ صلى اللَّه عليه وآله : إنّ الوَلدَ الصّالِحَ رَيحانَةٌ مِن رَياحِينِ الجَنَّةِ .۳
۶۷۳۲.The Prophet (SAWA) said, 'A righteous child is an aromatic plant from the plants of Heaven.' ۴

۶۷۳۳.رسولُ اللَّهِ صلى اللَّه عليه وآله : الوَلَدُ الصّالِحُ رَيحانَةٌ مِن اللَّهِ ، قَسَمَها بَينَ عِبادِهِ .۵
۶۷۳۳.The Prophet (SAWA) said, 'A righteous child is an aromatic plant from Allah which He has distributed to His servants.' ۶

۶۷۳۴.رسولُ اللَّهِ صلى اللَّه عليه وآله: مِن سَعادَةِ الرّجُلِ الوَلَدُ الصّالِحُ .۷
۶۷۳۴.The Prophet (SAWA) said, 'Part of the prosperity of a man is that he has a righteous child.' ۸

۶۷۳۵.الإمامُ عليٌّ عليه السلام : ما سَألتُ ربِّي أولاداً نُضْرَ الوَجهِ ، ولا سَألتُهُ وَلَداً حسَنَ القامَةِ ، ولكنْ سَألتُ ربِّي أولاداً مُطِيعِينَ للَّهِ وَجِلِينَ مِنهُ ؛ حتّى‏ إذا نَظَرتُ إلَيهِ وهُو مُطيعٌ للَّهِ قَرَّت عَيني .۹
۶۷۳۵.Imam Ali (AS) said, 'I never asked my Lord for children with bright faces, nor did I ask Him for a son with a good stature, but I asked my Lord for children who are obedient to Allah and fear Him, so that when I look at the child, seeing him obedient to Allah, it will be a source of comfort for my eyes.' ۱۰

۶۷۳۶.الإمامُ الصادقُ عليه السلام: مِيراثُ اللَّهِ مِن عَبدِهِ المؤمنِ وَلَدٌ صالِحٌ يَستَغفِرُ لَهُ .۱۱
۶۷۳۶.Imam al-Sadiq (AS) said, 'Allah's inheritance to His pious servant is a righteous child who repents for him.' ۱۲

1.الفرقان : ۷۴ .
2.Quran ۲۶:۷۴
3.الكافي : ۶ / ۳ / ۱۰ .
4.al-Kafi, v. ۶, p. ۳, no. ۱۰
5.الكافي : ۶ / ۲ / ۱ .
6.Ibid. v. ۶, p. ۲, no. ۱
7.بحار الأنوار : ۱۰۴ / ۹۸ / ۶۷ .
8.Bihar al-Anwar, v. ۱۰۴, p. ۹۸, no. ۶۷
9.بحار الأنوار : ۱۰۴ / ۹۸ / ۶۶ .
10.Ibid. v. ۱۰۴, p. ۹۸, no. ۶۶
11.مكارم الأخلاق : ۱ / ۴۷۱ / ۱۶۱۰ .
12.Makarim al-Akhlaq, v. ۱, p. ۴۷۱, no. ۱۶۱۰
The Scale of Wisdom A Compendium of shia Hadith1880
۱۸۸۰ - التَّصابي لِلصَّبِيِ‏
۱۸۸۰. ACTING CHILDISHLY FOR CHILDREN
۶۷۳۰.رسولُ اللَّهِ صلى اللَّه عليه وآله : مَن كانَ عِندَهُ صَبِيٌّ فلْيَتَصابَ لَهُ .۱
۶۷۳۰.The Prophet (SAWA) said, 'Whoever has a child should act childishly to him.' ۲

۶۷۳۱.بحار الأنوار عن جابِر : دَخَلتُ علَى النَّبيِّ صلى اللَّه عليه وآله والحَسَنُ والحُسَينُ عليهما السلام على‏ ظَهرِهِ وهُو يَجثو لَهُما ويَقولُ : نِعمَ الجَمَلُ جَمَلُكُما ، ونِعمَ العِدلانِ أنتُما .۳
۶۷۳۱. Jabir said, 'I visited the Prophet (SAWA) and Hasan and Husayn (AS) were on his back and he was kneeling for them, saying, 'What a good camel you have and what good riders you are.' ۴

1.كتاب من لا يحضره الفقيه : ۳ / ۴۸۳ / ۴۷۰۷ .
2.al-Faqih, v. ۳, p. ۴۸۳, no. ۴۷۰۷
3.بحار الأنوار : ۴۳ / ۲۸۵ / ۵۰ .
4.Bihar al-Anwar, v. ۴۳, p. ۲۸۵, no. ۵۰
Number of Visits : 280514
Page
From 1915 Print Send to
The Scale of Wisdom A Compendium of shia Hadith
-----------------

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://duahadith.forumarabia.com

الوالِد والوَلد PARENT AND CHILD
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة